Prospective learners apply by submitting a completed Application Form. Please begin the process by clicking below and filling out the form at the bottom of this page. If you have started your application but did not receive a confirmation email, please contact us for assistance. No GMA or GRE required.
Racially Nondiscrimination Policy
- No qualified person is denied access to, participation in or the benefits of TU’s academic program or activity operated by the TU, due to disability. All applications are reviewed based on academic credentials and alignment to TU’s core values.
- TU prohibits discrimination, including harassment and retaliation, by faculty/staff, learners, and agents of TU, towards an individual based age, religion, gender, race, sexual preference, gender identity or genetic information, and ethnicity or national origin.
Please ensure that you have reviewed and met the eligibility requirements set forth on this web site before submitting your application.
Our application process is usually completed within a two week period from the time you submit the documentation to final decision. With our on-going enrollment schedule, you can apply at any time and be admitted into the next cohort or class. As we follow the learner-centered approach, the start of your learning journey depends on you, not some fixed schedule.
The requirements for the programs are as follows:
Executive MBA Program Requirements
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
– An official transcript for a completed bachelor degree
– A GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Minimum 2 years of managerial work experience and 4 years of professional and/or executive work experience
- A Personal Essay
Ph.D Program Requirements
- Master degree from an accredited institution
– An official transcript for a completed master degree
– A GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Minimum 4 years of relevant managerial/ professional experience or 4 years of academic experience
- Personal Essay
During the application process, please have the following documents ready to submit with your application.
- Academic Transcript and/or Diploma
- Resume/Curricula Vitae (CV)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (optional)
Each letter should be an individual document for uploading or from which the contents may be copied and pasted into fields provided.
- Personal Essay (750 words max.)
This essay provides the opportunity to present yourself with further information to help the Graduate Admissions Committee make the best decision regarding your application. Please answer the following questions:
- What is your personal vision?
- What are your top 5 values?
- How would the development of your multiple intelligence help you achieve your career goals?
Once we have all the required documents, the admissions committee will inform you of the status within one week. If everything looks good, a final interview will be scheduled.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, application fees are waived. Inquire about scholarships if you have a need.
The Next Cohort Starts Soon
You deserve more in graduate education
- More practical solutions
- Enhanced Emotional Intelligence and wisdom
- Greater influence
Transcontinental University offers the most practical and global education in the marketplace.