Chief Learning Officer
Dr. John Elmér lives in Federal Way, Washington, USA. I have more than 20 years of experience in business management – working with different organizations on a variety of projects such as leadership development. management, and employee training. I have been fortunate to work for a variety of companies such as Boeing, General Motors, Microsoft, T- Mobile and Nintendo, as well as several smaller companies here in the Northwest.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, a MBA with a concentration in leadership and a DBA with a concentration in knowledge management. I have been teaching classes at the university level since 2010. In addition to teaching classes in the US, I have also taught in China, Mexico, and Canada.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Consulting
- Leadership and Management
- Training and Development
- Instructional Design
- LEAN techniques
- DBA from Argosy University, USA
- MBA from Baker College Center for Graduate Studies, USA
- BA in Education from Pacific Lutheran University, USA
Key Publications & Presentations
- Journal of Online Higher Education January 2017
- Presenter, ELearning Guild convention 2015
- Universities and corporations in the USA
- Universities and corporations in Beijing and Guiyang, China.
- Universities and corporations in Pachuca and Mexicali Mexico
Honors & Awards
- Member – American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Certified Facilitator – DDI. Inc.
- Business Improvement Specialist – John H Harland Co
- Certified Technical Trainer – Chauncey Group